The Photographer's mastermind
Artica photo-preneurs are paradoxes: fiercely independent while craving community they can share their wildest dreams with.
They can see the big picture, but easily get bogged down in the details. They are unstoppable forces of nature, whilst being their own worst enemy. They are aware of their power to recreate the rules, yet so often forget to use it.
Artica photo-preneurs understand they are most powerful when they don't try doing things alone. They are able to see farther, dream bigger, and act bolder with a supportive community.
Joining an Artica Mastermind means being placed on a dream team of success and action oriented entrepreneurs that will provide you with resources you never imagined, accountability for your life and business goals, and access to ideas that can only result from the combined intelligence of a group of entrepreneurs committed to helping you succeed.
Lifelong connections and friendships are formed within the Mastermind that will continue to benefit you as long as you continue investing in them.
In order to apply, you must have a clear vision and goal in mind or a direction of where you want your new or existing photography business to go.
Photography can be a lonely endeavour and my goal is to create a community of ambitious individuals who are inspired to pursue a photography career or a photography side hustle.
● Act with integrity - arrive on time, respect the group, and honour your word.
● Seek first to understand, then to be understood.
● Vulnerability and openness are signs of courage, not weakness.
● Offer advice and ideas from personal experience during the Mastermind brainstorming sessions.
● Do not promote or solicit other group members (use your discretion). ● Be open to facing your fears and evolving through your participation.
● If you must miss a call that you are scheduled to share, you are responsible for exchanging your spot with another member of the group.
Agenda General Structure & Topics
11:30-12:30 - 4 Mastermind Spots each week
* Each individual has 15 minutes to discuss a business challenge or problem from his/her business that we will chime in on to help overcome each week
12:30-1:00 - Chase will provide some insight and resources based on the specific needs of the mastermind discussion.
When you introduce your challenges in the mastermind we collectively work to problem solve and then in your 1-on-1 session we can do deep dives into your specific area.
* During the week we may have guest speakers and discussions happening which will be added to the calendar schedule as bonus sessions. For example, once we have meetings I can source photographers who have solved those problems to help the group in addition to my experience.
The topics are dependant on your business. You bring what you need help with and that is what is tackled. So brings your vision and goals and we deconstruct how to achieve them.
Sample topics include:
Restructuring your photography offer
pitching to clients
marketing your business locally/internationally
how to speed up work flow
managing paid advertisements
editing workflow help/guidance
scaling your business
planning expeditions and more.
This is not meant to be lectures, but rather custom problem solving calls to achieve your personal photography goals.
Format of Mastermind
● 90 minute Zoom Mastermind group call: 11:30am PST on 7 consecutive Tuesdays discussing challenges and sharing resources (Value is $200 USD per session x 7 sessions = $1,400 included)
● 45 minute Zoom call: Up to 7 sessions 1-on-1. One per week and pre-booking is required where Chase will walk you through any challenge you have, instruct you on frameworks, tactics and overall business strategy. Value is $2,100 USD ($300 per session x 7 sessions included)
● Email Contact with Chase to give feedback directly and to help you develop your business in any area in which you need guidance and help. Both visionary and integration help. $1,000 value
$4,500 USD Value
● 7 weeks: June 1st to July 13th 2021
● Maximum 8 Artica Photo-preneurs
● All participants have a 15 minute share every 2nd week: an exciting opportunity to capitalize on or a problem to solve. This sets up the discussion for our 1 on 1 meetings.
● Artica Photo-preneur Facebook Group to share their daily action plan items, issues/ concerns, wins, requests for insight, and ongoing support
● All meetings will be recorded and emailed out to the group
● All 1-on-1 meetings will be recorded and emailed out to the individual
Investment & Requirement
2 Payments of $1,225 USD
**** You need to have a photography business goal, dream or vision in mind. This is an essential component of this program. That way I can have a clear goal of 10x the return on your investment.
*First deposit of $1,225 is due to book your spot. The 2nd $1,225 Payment is due 7 days prior to the start. If you are keen to join please let Chase know to send you the invoice payment link. You can pay via credit card or PayPal.
In order to get the most out of the Mastermind and for Chase to be able to 10x the value of your investment, be super clear with some core ideas and goals.
Remember: any problem can be solved by tapping into the power of the Mastermind. Use your participation to supercharge your business in the weeks to set yourself up for powerful momentum into 2021.
The Mastermind has been sold out in the past so please message me to confirm your participation.
To apply to the Artica Mastermind please email Chase
Need to know more?
If you want to chat with Chase directly about your vision please contact him for a free 30 minute zoom chat to see if you’re a good fit with your goals and vision.
Book the 30 minute if you have specific questions, concerns or need more info.
CLICK BELOW TO BOOK YOUR FREE 30 MINUTE CALL